Thursday, November 3, 2011

Go beyond the cupcakes

Posted by Lolo at 8:54 AM

Yup guys.. I go beyond the cupcakes..

Since I'm not focusing only on customized cupcakes design lately, I decide to rebrand my online cupcake store become "Le Sweets".

Here's in Le Sweets, you can order an arrays of delicate sweets treats which I've created.. There's some cookies, pies, tarts, cupcakes, eclairs, and many more.. I always try to bake something new and add that newly creations to my sweets menu.. :)

For the details you can contact me at le.sweets@yahoo.com.. Or simply visit my facebook page Le Sweets and the twitter @le_sweets for the newly bake update..

Hope I can share my sweets with you all ;)

Cheers,

Le Sweets

0 comments on "Go beyond the cupcakes"

Post a Comment

 

Cup-A-Cake Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez